James Clear is an entrepreneur, weightlifter, and travel photographer. Most of his work can be found on www.jamesclear.com where James covers topics like improving your health, your happiness and your work.
In this podcast we talk about:
- How James became an entrepreneur and interested in health and wellness.
- His favorite exercises and training methodology.
- The importance for strength training for performance and injury prevention.
- The “Reminder, Routine, Reward” cycle of building healthy habits.
- Identity-based habits, performance/appearance based goals and how they can help you workout with better long-term results.
- Intermittent fasting - how it works and how it helped James lose fat and add muscle.
- His favorite resources for gaining health and fitness knowledge.