Paul Jarvis is a website designer, yogi, minimalist and touring musician. Paul and his wife live in my hometown of Victoria, British Columbia.
He believes veganism is love – and anyone who tells you otherwise can be kicked in the junk! Paul is also the author of Eat Awesome - A regular person’s guide to plant-based, whole foods.
In this podcast, we talk about:
- How and why Paul became a vegan.
- The positive health changes Paul has noticed since eating a plant-based diet.
- Challenges being a vegan including cravings, meal planning, shopping and more.
- How the idea to write "Eat Awesome" came about.
- Getting enough protein, calcium and vitamin B12 eating a plant-based diet.
- How to make your own almond milk and save money during the process.
- Paul's must-have kitchen tools.
- Plant-powered elite athletes like Rich Roll and Brendan Brazier.
- His favourite resources for recipes and finding vegan-friendly restaurants.
- Advice for others looking to adopt a more plant-based diet.