Get my free course for beginner runners: http://www.healthynomics.com/get-started-running/
For the show notes for this episode, go to http://www.healthynomics.com/22
In this episode, I talk with Jeff Galloway.
Jeff has inspired millions with his “Run, Walk, Run” method and ability to resonate with beginner and experienced runners alike.
If you are not familiar with Jeff Galloway, here is a bit more about him:
- represented the United Stated as a runner in the 1972 Olympics (10,000 meters and an alternate for the marathon).
- Author of North America’s best selling running book: Galloway’s Book on Running.
- Running Runner’s World monthly columnist.
- Founder of the Run Walk Run method, which has opened up running to millions.
In this podcast, you will learn about:
- How Jeff got started running and how he manages to run one marathon per month with his wife at the age of 70.
- How running changed Jeff’s life for the better.
- The origin of the run, walk, run method of running and why it works so well for beginners.
- What to do when you feel pain and how to better your chance for running pain-free.
- Whether it’s better to run for time or distance.
- How to know when you’re ready to progressive from running with walk breaks to continuous running.
- Tips to start running with a goal to lose weight.
- Is there a best way to breathe when you run?
- And much more…
If you enjoyed this episode with Jeff Galloway or any other Healthynomics Podcast episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Reviews go a long way in helping the podcast reach more runner's ear buds. Thanks!
Direct download: Interview_With_Jeff_Galloway.mp3
-- posted at: 10:20pm EST