Tue, 1 October 2013
Matt Frazier has built an amazing community of plant-based athletes.
His blog, No Meat Athlete, shows you how a plant-based diet can make you fitter, faster and happier.
Although I am not plant-based, I am a huge fan of No Meat Athlete and Matt’s approach to nutrition, running and life.
His posts are helpful and heartfelt.
I partly blame Matt for convincing me to buy the Lamborghini of blenders, the Vitamix!
I hope you enjoy this interview and if you liked it, please leave the podcast a review over on iTunes.
In this podcast we talk about:
- Why Matt started No Meat Athlete.
- The changes Matt noticed when eating a plant-based diet.
- The challenges and social costs of being a vegan.
- Some of the biggest misconceptions of plant-based nutrition.
- The supplements that Matt takes.
- A typical day in Matt's life from a diet and meal perspective.
- Matt's new book - No Meat Athlete: Run on Plants and Discover Your Fittest, Fastest, Happiest Self
- and much more!